A Laravel developer is like any other software developer. BUT, one thing that sets them apart is their special affinity for the Laravel framework using the PHP programming language. Laravel developers make it possible to build highly functional web applications that elevate user experience.
Laravel has useful built-in features like the Artisan command-line interface (CLI), native authentication and model-view-controller (MVC) architecture. These features make the framework easy to use and are the main reason for its popularity. Laravel is a trendy web framework. It has more than 70,000 stars on GitHub and has become an in-demand skill on the job market.
A Laravel developer is responsible for
- building and maintaining modern web applications using standard web development tools
- writing clean and secure modular code that have undergone strict testing and evaluation
- debugging and resolving technical issues
- maintaining and designing databases
- performing back-end and User Interface (UI) tests to enhance the functionality of an application
- collaborating with other developers (front-end, back-end, mobile app, etc.) and project managers to move the software projects faster
- documenting the task progress, architecture, and development process
- keeping up-to-date with the latest technology trends and best practices in Laravel development